- When it comes to dry weather grip, agility, stability and peerless handling performance, the MICHELIN Power RS stands out as the sport motorcycle road tyre market’s new benchmark and accordingly targets the most discerning riders.
- For a single tyre to boast such a high level of performance in all these areas is the fruit of the combination of Michelin’s longstanding expertise, its experience of topflight racing and the diversification of its innovations.
- The combination of new rubber compounds, some of which are derived from racing, and a new carcass has resulted in incomparable grip on dry roads and a unique experience for the rider.
- The innovative rear tyre features a patented construction which benefits from MICHELIN ACT+ technology for impeccable straight-line and cornering stability.
- Michelin’s Adaptive Casing Technology uses a single ply carcass at an angle close to 90° to reduce rigidity and increase grip at the crown of the tyre, yet folds that single ply over on itself on each sidewall to stiffen it, resulting in less sidewall flex and better tracking through corners.
- To further improve cornering stability, Michelin is using their 2CT+ dual compound technology for the rear tyre. 2CT+ tyres use harder rubber underneath the soft rubber at the tyre's shoulders to promote stability, especially under hard acceleration during corner exit.
- Michelin's proprietary race-bred compounds mean absolutely unparalleled grip and a uniquely confidence-inspiring feel that has to be experienced to appreciate.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review