Michelin Motorcycle Tyres
Get the most from your motorbike tyres with Michelin, promising you maximum safety, whatever the surface, whatever the circumstance. Their consumer tyres are developed from competition tyres to ensure the same level of safety on the track as on the road.
+ Read More
Michelin Motorcycle & Dirt Bike Tyres
Grip and safety doesn’t mean a compromise on performance on the road as Michelin motorbike tyres are known for being among the most durable and long-lasting on the market.
At Raceway Motorcycles, we couldn’t have earned our reputation as the leading supplier of motorcycle tyres online in Australia without stocking a vast range of tyres from Michelin, one of the world’s leading tyre brands.
Detailed below is just a sample of some of the Michelin motorcycle tires available to purchase from our online store:
Michelin Pilot Road Tyres
The Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres are designed to deliver maximum safety in most conditions especially on wet roads and, in particular, when braking.
There are two types of Pilot Road 4 tyres available – Pilot Road 4 for all-round sport touring use and Michelin Pilot Road GT tyres that deliver the stability needed for heavier GT-class bikes.
Michelin Pilot Road 2 tyres ensure excellent longevity, handling and grip due to their soft rubber compound on the tyre shoulders and hard rubber compound in the centre. This unique composition ensures to achieve two conflicting goals - wear resistance in the centre of the wheel tread, and grip on the shoulders.
Michelin Starcross Tyres
The Starcross MS3 tyres are undoubtedly the most popular Michelin dirt bike tires, helping sponsored riders to win world and European championships. Ideal for soft to intermediate terrain, the MS3 tyres are definitely designed with serious riders in mind.
Also among our Starcross tyre range are the Michelin Starcross 5 tyres, with different models for sand, soft and medium dirt track terrains. Despite their lightweight design, the Starcross 5 tyre range offer great strength and durability.
Michelin Commander Tyres
Always among our most requested Michelin motorcycle tyres are the Michelin Commander 2 tyres. Great mileage, great handling, great stability – these are just an all-round great tyre. They are designed to last more than 25,000 miles, due to their innovative Amplified Density Technology.
This is just a sample of the impressive range of Michelin tyres available from our online store. We are also proud stockists of the Michelin Anakee 3, City Grip, Power RS, T6S and Pilot Power 3 front and rear tyres.
Can’t find the Michelin motorcycle tires that you need? Don’t sweat!
The Best Micheelin Motorcycle Tyres Online
Michelin motorcycle tyres are among the best high performance and quality tyres in the business, which is why they are used by millions of motorcycle enthusiasts around the world. Michelin is known for their astounding safety features, which gives riders an extra sense of security when riding.
Michelin tyres are also some of the most long-lasting on the market thanks to their Two Compound Technology (2CT). This innovative feature balances wear resistance at the centre of the tyre with extra grip needed at the shoulders.
Thanks to this combination of safety and longevity, Michelin tyres will provide you with an exceptional riding experience each time you take your bike out on the road.
Michelin tyres are famous throughout the world as a high quality tyre, precision engineered for performance and durability. Michelin motorcycle tyres are just as respected as their car tyres, and possibly even more so.
It's a prolific range with various classes of on-road and off-road tyres to choose from, each suited a specific purpose.
Michelin Tyres - Quality you can see
The first thing you will notice about your choice of Michelin motorcycle tires is they look fantastic and they're unbelievably strong. Each tire is built layer by layer, creating a ply effect that gives great strength while reducing weight.
Over time, Michelin has been improving the process of their manufacturing methods, with some of the latest generations of tyres produced being up to 15 percent lighter than earlier models, while still having outstanding durability and performance.
While quite a lot of the technology that goes into the tyre is hidden from view, you can still see the precision and craftsmanship that went into designing tyres intended to give high performance in specific applications.
Of course to obtain the maximum benefit from Michelin motorbike tyres, you'll need to use the right tyre for the right application, and on the rest of this page you'll find some guidance to help you choose.
Buy your Michelin tyres online
Now you can get your tyres without having to go out and get your tyres. Simply buy Michelin tyres online from Raceway Motorcycles for ultimate convenience. Our transactions are fully secure and you can pay with PayPal, MasterCard, or Visa. Each of these services has buyer protection built right in for your extra peace of mind.
Michelin Commander Tyres
These are the choice among cruiser riders in the Michelin motorbike tyre range. These are good, long-lasting, high tread count tyres built for maximum mileage.
With an impressive lineup of Amplified Density Technology (ADT), Silicon Rain Technology (SRT), and square bead sidewalls, the Michelin Commander is a road tyre that will take you further, with good high speed stability and a long tyre lifespan.
Michelin Commander 2
- The Michelin Commander 2 is the ultimate long-lasting tyre and can be ridden for over 25,000 miles before needing to be replaced
- The Amplified Density Technology used to create the tyre means that it features a frame that is denser and stiffer than most other tyres, improving stability and handling, even at high speeds
- Its longitudinal tread means that it is just as comfortable and safe to ride on wet surfaces due to an exceptional grip
Michelin Pilot Road Tyres
The Michelin Pilot Road tyre is one of the most popular Michelin tyres to date due to its superb grip both in and out of the rain. We stock three types of Michelin Pilot Road tyre with models available for both front and back wheels
This is a sporty road tyre offering good grip at high speeds, making it a good choice for road bikes with serious power on tap. You'll notice the enhanced feeling of control when braking, especially in wet conditions.
After the success of the Pilot Power 2 series, Michelin designers looked to how they could improve Michelin Pilot even more, and consequently developed a technology they call "X-Sipe". This is the secret behind that suprerior performance on wet roads.
The design innovation starts with the dual compound design, harder in the centre and softer at the edges. Adding X-Sipe to this makes each groove pull water off the road, which helps avoid aquaplaning. The result is you can go faster and stop more easily, providing a real feeling of security in difficult road conditions.
Michelin Pilot Road 2
- The Michelin Pilot Road 2 is an excellent tyre that balances longevity, grip and handling
- It has perfect cornering ability due to the soft rubber compound used on the tyre shoulders
- The centre of the tyre features a hard rubber compound which extends the life of the tyre
- Two compound technology ensures that maximum mileage can be reached during every set as well as a smooth and enjoyable ride
Michelin Pilot Road 4
- The Pilot Road 4 is best known for its stellar performance on wet surfaces
- It features XST+ Sipe Technology, which offers optimum breaking time and safety features
- This widely tested technology allows for 17% less braking time than its closest competitor as well as an extraordinary 24% shorter braking time on super slippery surfaces such as white traffic lines and pedestrian crossings
- The Pilot Road 4’s safety features mean that you can relax and enjoy your bike rides knowing that you have the most reliable tyres on the market
Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT
- The Pilot Road 4 GT is the latest model in the evolution of Michelin’s Pilot Road tyre technology
- Designed with optimum grip and an excellent lean angle, this tyre delivers maximum safety in all conditions, including on wet and slippery surfaces
- Thanks to its Amplified Density Technology, the Pilot Road 4 GT offers a stiffer and more reliable casing that improves the stability and handling on even the heaviest bikes
- It is an excellent choice for heavier GT-class bikes, riding with a passenger or with luggage
- Optimum safety and comfort is assured
Michelin Dirt Bike Tires
Michelin dirt bike tyres are the ultimate tyres for professional riders looking for extra support, speed and reliability, even in the most extreme racing conditions.
They are the tyres of champions and have won multiple competitions including:
- The MX3 World Championship with Julien Bill in 2011
- The Worldwide Championship 85cc with Brian Hsu
- The MX2 European Championship with Mel Pocock in 2012
These are some of the highest-quality tyres you will find on the dirt bike scene due to the extreme testing they have endured ensuring their safety and performance.
Michelin Starcross Tyres
Quality off-road tyres that are perfect for competition and training. They last a really long time and the specially designed Mud Phobic Bars help push mud out of your way so you can power through the course in quicker times.
You can really feel the difference. Less risk of slipping, an enhanced sense of control, and quality power delivery through better traction in even the heaviest going.
The Michelin Starcross tyres are best known for their incredible traction, which makes them the go-to tyre for dirt bikes. Our range includes two types of Starcross tyres available in both front and back wheels and in various sizes.
Michelin Starcross MS3
- The Michelin Starcross MS3 is an exceptional tyre designed for the racing elite
- Best used on intermediate to soft terrain, the mirror image knobs provide excellent traction in both directions
- The tyres super stiff side-walls are excellent impact absorbers that promote high-performance in even the roughest circumstances
- For optimum cornering action, the tyre features an M-block knob pattern with widely spaced staggered shoulder knobs
Michelin Starcross 5
- The Starcross 5 tyre is one of the most versatile designs on the market
- With models specifically engineered for sand, soft surfaces, medium surfaces and hard surfaces; this tyre is a dirt bikers dream
- It features 3 nylon plies, which decreases tyre rebound from inside the tyre itself all while being 15% lighter than its predecessor
- The Starcross 5 tyre also incorporates Synthetic Component Technology (SCT), which promotes high-speed heating so you don’t need to spend time warming up before every race.
Contact the Michelin Motorbike Tyre Experts Today
Give the Raceway Motorcycles team a call or drop us an online message or e-mail and we will do our best to get you the product you are looking for. Our expert team is always on hand if you have any queries or need advice.
Michelin tyres are some of the best on the market today, which is why affordable models can be difficult to come by. Our online store ensures that you’ll find the tyres you are looking for at the best prices possible.
And you can enjoy your new Michelin tyres without worrying about extra costs, thanks to our free shipping guarantee on orders above $80.
Motorcycle Tyre Bargains is Australia's leading supplier of motorcycle gear and accessories. We specialise in the leading brands of motorcycle equipment, such as Nolan Motorcycle Helmets, Bell Motorcycle Helmets, Shoei Motorcycle Helmets and Fox Motocross Gear. We also stock a huge range of Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres, including Pirelli Diablo Tyres, Pirelli Night Dragon Tyres and Pirelli Scorpion Tyres. Our Michelin Motorcycle Tyres include Michelin Pilot Tyres, Michelin Starcross Tyres and Michelin Commander Tyres.
- Read Less