Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres
Having a quality set of tyres fitted on your bike has a significant impact on your safety and performance on the road. Few motorcycle tyre brands worldwide can boast the reputation of Pirelli motorcycle tyres.
+ Read More
The Best Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Online
The supplier of motorcycle tires to World Superbike for over a decade and the tyres of choice for major motorcycle brands like Ducati and Aprilia, the quality of Pirelli motorocycle tyres is incredibly impressive.
The brand has always committed itself to delivering the same quality of tyre to the end consumer as they do the competition superbike rider and that’s a promise they’ll always fulfil.
Raceway Motorcycles are proud to be stockists of a range of Pirelli motorcycle tyres. We know how popular Pirelli branded motorbike tyres are and we know how difficult it can be to find affordable Pirelli tyres online.
That’s why we’ve made things incredibly easy for you, selling all your best-loved Pirelli motorbike tyres via our online store at great prices.
Our range includes:
Why Choose Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres?
Selecting the right tyres for your motorbike is essential if you want to have a premium biking experience every time you hit the road. Even with a high-quality bike, skimping on tyre quality will hinder your bike’s performance and do no justice to the machine.
The motorcycle tyres you select also play an essential role in guaranteeing your safety, whatever circumstances you encounter on the road. Whether you are planning on road tripping across the outback or using your bike to commute through the city, you want a tyre you can rely on to get you there safely and in style.
The world famous Pirelli motorcycle tires fulfil all of the above.
High Quality Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres for Serious Riders
Pirelli motorbike tyres are the top pick of the most famous motorcycle brands in the world, which is why you will always see them accompanying a Ducati, Aprilia or other high-end bikes on the race track.
Top motorcycle brands want the highest quality materials, latest tyre track technology and coolest designs to give their bikes the edge and Pirelli is a name that never fails to deliver on these features.
We stock a wide selection of Pirelli’s top sellers, including;
Pirelli tyres are excellent quality, which is why it’s difficult to find them at an affordable price. Luckily, our online shop features an extensive range at prices to suit you.
We even provide free shipping on orders over $80 to make sure that you can enjoy your Pirelli tyres without worrying about the price.
Which Pirelli Bike Tyres Are Right for You?
Pirelli tyres are synonymous with luxury and performance. They are the prestige tyre brand, but much more than just a name. Pirelli motorcycle tyres have earned their reputation the hard way – by providing outstanding performance over a very long time.
The popularity of Pirelli bike tyres would be perhaps even higher if their sister company, Metzeler, weren't producing very similar tyres at a lower cost (the same production line produces both brands).
When it comes to quality, however, Pirelli is definitely a cut above Metzeler. Thus if you can afford the price difference, Pirelli will give you more bang for your buck. When performance is what counts, you can rely on Pirelli motorcycle tires to deliver.
Choosing the right tyres to suit your situation is very important, which is what the rest of the information on this page will try to help with.
Pirelli Night Dragon Tyres
- Ideal for long range riding, the Pirelli Night Dragon is a high performance cruiser tyre. You can push your cruiser to greater extremes than you'd otherwise dare when you fit it with Pirelli Night Dragon tyres.
- Perfectly filling a void in the V-twin tire market, the Pirelli Night Dragon tyres have been on the market for many years yet remain extraordinarily popular.
- With great adhesion, road holding, and appearance, these tyres are a great choice for custom and cruiser motorcycles. Purchase new front and rear Night Dragon from our online store.
- The Night Dragon tyre is designed specifically for custom motorcycles necessitating extraordinary performance
- Designed to one-up standard custom and cruiser motorcycle tyres, the Night Dragon features superior design, road holding and adherence
- This allows the tyre to maintain both high grip and mileage when driving on flat and inclining surfaces
- The Pirelli patented EPT (enhanced patch technology) increases the contact area between the tyre and the road, which allows for increased speeds and acceleration
- These Pirelli tires are built for long lifespan. They're made from a strong composite, and you could really drive these from Melbourne to Brisbane and not see any really noticeable change in the tyre surface. They're not the right choice for racing, as they don't have the necessary tactile feedback that is so important in racing situations, but they're a solid choice as a touring companion.
Pirelli Phantom SportsComp
- A high-tech tyre with a classic look, it provides excellent stability and traction on road.
Pirelli Sport Demon
- Although the name suggests it's a racing tyre, this is actually intended for touring use. It's a classy tyre with x-ply construction. It handles well in all conditions, and comes in at a really good price point.
- A really popular choice with Kawasaki Ninja riders, it's an x-ply tyre with suitable for touring, racing, or anything else you want to use it for. Handles well in all conditions.
Pirelli City Demon
- The most "civic" of Pirelli's tyre offerings, it has much less surface span than the majority of Pirelli tyres, but it has a very grippy tread pattern, ensuring you'll stick to the road in all weather conditions.
- These are ideal for small engine motorcycles where raw speed is not the primary factor in deciding which tyre to use.
Pirelli Diablo Tyres
- The Pirelli Diablo tyre is one of the most popular Pirelli tyres to date due to its versatility and performance both on and off the track. We stock three types of Pirelli Diablo Tyre with models available for both front and back wheels.
- Our online store offers a range of high quality, new Pirelli Diablo front and rear tyres in several different sizes. The popular Pirelli Diablo Rosso Cora tyres are the top choice hypersport tyre for both track and road use while the super sport Diablo Rosso III tyres are one of Pirelli’s more recent additions to their range.
- The Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres guarantee an excellent racetrack grip and ground holding while the Diablo Rosso 2 tyres offer the perfect combination of long-lasting mileage with a superb grip.
- The only thing devilish about these tyres is how easily they'll tempt you to really cut loose and see what your bike is capable of. These tyres are at the extreme end of the performance envelope and are most at home on the race track.
- Available in road legal variants, or the track only slicks and wets, the Diablo range is the pinnacle of Pirelli motorbike tyres, and suited to the professional rider. This is a complex family of Pirelli tyres, and includes many different types.
Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa
- The Rosso Corsa tyres’ sport design means that it can bring high levels of grip to the track whilst still being safe enough to use on the road
- It has excellent support in inclinations and quick realignment coming out of bends due to profile and structure
- It is made out of modern EPT technologies that feature a multi-compound composition that optimises contact with the road surface as well as grip
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- The Diablo Rosso III is best known for balancing both dry performance and safety on wet surfaces
- The “flash” pattern that makes up the tread design allows for efficient water diffusion as well as asserting the highly competitive nature of the tyre
- The Rosso III utilises a new generation design that features ground-breaking materials, structure and compounds
- This allows the tyre to attain peak performance, safety and durability throughout its lifecycle
Pirelli Diablo Supercosa SP
- The Diablo Supercosa SP is the ultimate in racetrack performance with a fully street legal tyre.
- It has great synergy between compounds and tire carcass due to the stiffness of the structure
- The SP features an improved single element tread pattern than its predecessor, which allows for a 24% larger slick shoulder area
- Grip and handling are significantly improved due to the mix of Pirelli patented EPT (enhanced patch technology) with a Bi-compound rear
Pirelli Scorpion Tyres
- Our online range of Pirelli Scorpion motorcycle tyres includes the long-lasting Scorpion Trail tyres, perfectly suited to the versatility of the modern adventure touring motorcycle and even long-distance road driving due to the tyres ability to excel on any road surface.
- We also stock the Scorpion MX Extra-X motorcycle tyres, the Scorpion MID-Soft 32 tyres and Scorpion tyres XC for dirt bikes.
- Pirelli Scorpion motorcycle tyres are best known for their incredible traction, which makes them the go-to tyre for dirt bikes
- Our range includes four types of Scorpion tyres available in both front and back wheels and in various sizes.
Pirelli Scorpion Trail
- The perfect all-rounder tyre that is at home both on road and off. It's a strong tyre that excels on the road in both wet and dry conditions, and can still pack some punch when faced with more difficult terrain.
- The Scorpion Trail is a sporty adventure tyre that is excellent for both on and off-road rides of various lengths
- It performs best paired with Adventure motorcycles with a touring setup
- The innovative tread pattern does not only feature a modern design but elicits excellent performance in the tyre
- The Scorpion Trail’s steel belt technology provides excellent stability and handling on a variety of road surfaces that does not diminish with a full load
- Performance and mileage are well balanced to ensure a smooth ride in all weather conditions.
Pirelli Scorpion Extra X
- The Extra X-Dirt motorcycle tyre is the perfect choice for professional and semi-pro racers looking for reliable tyres with high endurance and multi-terrain capability
- The V-shaped front blocks of the tyre are designed to increase braking stability
- The side blocks on the tyre ensure that the bike holds cornering line and maintains stability
- The X-Dirt’s rear blocks offer solid grip on a variety of terrain and a balance between durability and performance
Pirelli Scorpion MX 32 Mid/Soft
- Mid Soft 32 Dirt tyres are the most flexible tyres in the Pirelli Scorpion range allowing for a full range of use from competitions to leisure rides
- Wide range of use from mud and sand to grass or compact dry ground
- The optimised lateral blocks on the front tyre guarantee that the tyres will stay on course and stable even when competing in intense racing conditions
Pirelli Scorpion XC Mid/Soft
- The XC Dirt tyre is excellent for cross-country races that not only pass through an array of surfaces but also on jumps
- The tyre’s traction is optimised due to the polyester carcass with controlled deformation
- This also ensures reliable braking and steering even at high speeds and in intense weather conditions
Contact the Pirelli Motorcycle Tyre Experts Today!
This is just a mere sample of our range of Pirelli tyres – we are also proud stockists of Pirelli Angel, and Pirelli Superbike tyres, with lots of different sizes to choose from and both front and rear tyres available for every model of tyre.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Call, e-mail or leave an online message for our team detailing which Pirelli tyres you need and we will do our very best to source the product that you need.
Buy Pirelli Bike Tyres from Motorcycle Tyre Bargains
Raceway Motorcycles has the best deals in Melbourne. Not only can you get great prices every day on your tyre purchases, but you can now also enjoy the convenience to buy Pirelli tyres online.
For unbeatable quality and service at low prices, visit Raceway Motorcycles at 561 Keilor Road, Niddrie, or simply buy from our online store.
Motorcycle Tyre Bargains is Australia's leading supplier of motorcycle gear and accessories. We specialise in the leading brands of motorcycle equipment, such as Nolan Motorcycle Helmets, Bell Motorcycle Helmets, Shoei Motorcycle Helmets and Fox Motocross Gear. We also stock a huge range of Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres, including Pirelli Diablo Tyres, Pirelli Night Dragon Tyres and Pirelli Scorpion Tyres. Our Michelin Motorcycle Tyres include Michelin Pilot Tyres, Michelin Starcross Tyres and Michelin Commander Tyres.
- Read Less