MICHELIN ANAKEE 3 TIRES
The replacement for the crowd favorite Anakee 2 tires has arrived! Michelin has vastly improved the Anakee in many ways including wear, feedback and wet weather performance. The Michelin Anakee 3 Tires are a further blend of long tread life, balance and rugged adventure.
- Performance that lasts mile after mile with a new silica tread compound yields even more mileage compared to MICHELIN® Anakee® 2 tires
- Innovative tread pattern inhibits irregular wear patterns, while evacuating water, dirt and mud
- Transverse grooves efficiently evacuate water for dependable wet-weather grip
- Beveled lateral grooves help shed mud and gravel when riding off-road
- Enhanced ride qualities and tire architecture engineered for easy maneuverability and precise handling
- Amazing stability and rider feedback, thanks to a new high-rigidity casing
- Indented tread grooves help to provide consistent lateral grip even as the tire wears
- Excellent wet traction and an innovative silica tread compounds offer the best balance between grip and durability
- Distinctive tread pattern pulls water away from the contact patch
Note:- Anakee 3 tires are Bias Ply unless otherwise noted (e.g. 110/80R19 59H is a Radial Tire). TT indicates Tube Type Tire.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.