For 2018, the Fox V3 helmet introduces the next level of rider technology, Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This pro-level patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision.
With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the 2018 V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex® Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
- MVRS Magnetic Visor Release System
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- Muti-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- DriLex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Certification - Exceeds ECE22.05 and DOT certifications
- Matching gear set available
- Matte/gloss finish
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.