Alpinestars is renowned worldwide for the quality of their footwear, and the 2014 update to the Tech 7 boot builds on an already great boot to make it even better.
The major improvement is in the buckle system - the buckles still lock closed just as securely, but are much easier to use.
- Redesigned 4 buckle layout makes it easier to secure or unclip.
- New dual compound sole features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed
- Innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with hard toe protector and integrated steel shank.
- Boot design includes a lower toe box area to improve shifting, and an ergonomic forefoot improves rear brake feel and control
- Reinforced shin guard
- Built in pivot zones around the ankle allow shift and brake movement without sacrificing protection.
- Adjustable length buckle straps
- Microfiber internal boot lining, including an anti-slip heel.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.