Aplinestars SuperTech-R offers enhanced breathability and perforated materials produce a higher venting version of the SuperTech-R boot for warm weather racing.
From the racetracks of MotoGP and WSBK comes the latest version of Alpinestars SuperTech-R race boot.
Featuring a completely removable padded and hinged internal booty, 2015 SuperTech-R boot gives highest level comfort and protection.
- Front flex area is constructed with soft TPU mesh with shaped reliefs for abrasion resistance and enhanced fore and aft movement.
- Flexible accordion leather at Achilles allows natural movement.
- Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with rubber for maintaining shape.
- Full length micro-fiber panel on inner side of the boot provides excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
- Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears.
- Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU, and soft TPU mesh on forefoot guides air through the boot.
- Boot entry has stretch accordion panel ensuring a snug fit and ease of entrance and removal.
- Zippered closure mounted on accordion stretch panel features a Velcro tab that locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end inside calf TPU.
- Removable anatomic footbed is sculpted for a precise fit.
- The entire sole is of the Supertech R Boot is replaceable.
Innovative ankle brace
- Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle and leg.
- The ankle brace is constructed with fiberglass charged polyamide and lightweight, breathable 3D technical mesh for unrivalled riding comfort.
- Polyamide compound moldings around foot bed provide impact protection.
MotoGP derived protection
- New External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact. Replaceable Clip-on Shin-slider improves protection from abrasion
- Separate inner brace works with outer boot to form a protective system.
- Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium Toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion
- Replaceable nylon heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.