Ugly Fish Eyewear - Slim (Matt Black Frame, Smoke Lens)
Take a ride and protect your peepers from the sun’s glare and harsh conditions in a pair of the Ugly Fish Eyewear - Slim these multi-functional motorcycle goggles. These stylish looking goggles are the perfect combination of comfort and protection as the lenses won’t shatter if they come into contact with flying objects at high speed or during a collision or fall. Featuring a detachable foam insert to shelter eyes from wind and dust, and an adjustable elastic strap for a more secure fit, these goggles are ideal for the rider who wears an open face helmet as they’ll protect you from the elements.
Ugly Fish Eyewear - Slim
- TR-90 Frame
- Polycarbonate Decentred Safety Lens (PC-DS)
- Shatterproof and impact resistant
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Anti-Scratch Hard Coating makes the lenses highly scratch resistant
- Detachable Positive Seal/Foam
- Adjustable elastic strap can replace the arms for a more secure fit
- Lenses, Strap, Foam and Arms available for purchase individually as spare parts
- Can be used for prescription lens fitting by adding a prescription RX Gasket. Please Note: RX Gasket is not included and must be purchased separately
- Compliant to the Australian Safety Standard AS/NZS 1337.1
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067:2003
SIZING GUIDE: Small (in comparison to the Ultimate, Glide and Cruize)
SIZING GUIDE: X Large (in to the Slim, Ultimate and Glide) comparison
When you buy a new pair of sunnies you want somethin’ to store ‘em in when you’re not wearin’ 'em right? That’s why your brand new pair of Ugly’s includes;
- Ugly Fish Eyewear - Slim
- Sports Zip Hard Case
- Microfibre Pouch
- Packaging Box
- Warranty Card
The microfiber pouch doubles as a cleaning cloth so you can wipe away any smudges and the packaging box is especially great if you’re buying these as a gift.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.