Diablo Supercorsa SP Rear Tyre
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Rear Tire Original Equipment on the Ducati Panigale, the new SP Version 2 Diablo Supercorsa features the same tread design used in the 2012 World Superstock 1000 championship. High modulus fiber carcass offers a lower deformation ratio and makes the entire structure stiffer to allow a better synergy between compounds and tire carcass. Single Element Tread Pattern permits a 24% larger slick shoulder area (vs. previous Diablo Supercorsa), increasing contact area and grip and wear regularity. New compounds offer great balance of mileage and grip in an ultra-high-performance product. Rear tire uses Pirelli's patented EPT (enhanced patch technology) matched with a tri-zone compound that helps optimize the contact patch for improved grip and handling.
- • Single Groove Technology greatly improves wear
- • Bi-Compound rear tire with slick shoulder for racing-like performance
- • WSBK derived materials and structure for increased agility and intuitive handling
- • Innovating and exclusive Pirelli-patented high-modulus carcass Lyocel fiber
- • Tire profile features variable geometry from the center to the shoulders for an increase in contact patch and quicker entry into turns
- • Tire carcass has variable density from center to the shoulders to provide maximum linearity and stability through turns and to maintain optimal trajectory
- • TL (tubeless)
- • (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH
- • 200/55-17 is OE for Ducati 1199 Panigale
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.