The Pirelli Angel ST Motorcycle Tyres first tyre with a double soul
- Compound with high silica content for sport touring use: good grip on dry surfaces with maximum safety also on wet surfaces and at low temperatures.
- The new front and rear profile can ensure neutral and uniform performance in all road conditions.
- Excellent mileage with constant and reliable performance right to the end of its life.
Two souls, one motorcycle tyre- Angel: the patented 0° steel belt beneath the tread translates immediately into easily appreciated handling, even to those who do not ride bikes professionally. The tyre is more stable and handles in a uniform manner, even in high speed riding conditions, yet when fully loaded it is more balanced in a corner, more stable under braking. - Demon: with the support of the compounds, the 0° steel belt ensures maximum braking stability and maximizes the contact patch at all lean angles and speeds in terms of area, shape and pressure, helping the tread to reach an unbeatable grip and stability level.
- CELESTIAL COMFORT New chemically enhanced carcass materials specifically designed to ensure high dampening properties for variability of road surfaces.
- ETERNAL DURABILITY and ECONOMICAL VALUE New production system resulting in controlled resistance compounds ensuring regular wear even under heavy stress.
- RELIABILITY and SAFETY High Silica compound for maximum safety feeling in all weather conditions: a hand on the shoulder of the rider and his passenger.
- DEMONIC GRIP The most balanced street usage compound to maximize contact at any an angle on public roads.
- HIGH SPEED STABILITY Quick handling response from application of "zero degree" steel belt: riding confidence at high speed.
- HANDLING EASE New generation of profile tailored for high performance Sport-Touring bikes to ensure neutral behavior during cornering.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.