Michelin T63 Rear Motorcycle tyres
Adventure Motorcycle Tyres: 40% Road 60% DirtMichelin T63 Rear Motorcycle tyres These performance tyres will transform your Trail bike into a leisure Enduro bike on the weekend so you can go anywhere you want. These tyres deliver efficient on-road performance for the rest of the week due to their 40% road composition.
Michelin T63 Rear Tyre Specs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.