Michelin T63 Front Motorcycle tyres
Adventure Motorcycle Tyres: 40% Road 60% DirtMichelin T63 Front Motorcycle tyres These performance tyres will transform your Trail bike into a leisure Enduro bike on the weekend so you can go anywhere you want. These tyres deliver efficient on-road performance for the rest of the week due to their 40% road composition.
Michelin T63 Front Tyre Specs
|80/90-21. 48S. T/T T63|
|90/90-21. 54S. T/T T63|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.