Michelin Power RS Motorcycle Tyres
It is finally here, the Michelin Power RS is available. With superior performance and grip it is engineered to raise the bar clear across the board - performance without compromise. The 2CT+ tyres use harder rubber underneath the soft rubber at the tire's shoulders to promote stability, especially under hard acceleration during corner exit. To further improve cornering stability, Michelin is using their 2CT+ dual compound technology for the rear tire. Michelin's proprietary race-bred compounds mean absolutely unparalleled grip and a uniquely confidence-inspiring feel that has to be experienced to appreciate.
Michelin’s Adaptive Casing Technology uses a single ply carcass at an angle close to 90° to reduce rigidity and increase grip at the crown of the motorcycle tyre, yet folds that single ply over on itself on each sidewall to stiffen it, resulting in less sidewall flex and better tracking through corners.
- Incorporates ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) developed from Michelin race tyres = improved grip and feel
- A big step up from previous generation tyre
- Front tyre profile optimized to promote quick turn in and accurate feedback
- A very high level of front dry grip and confidence into corners.
- Outstanding grip in wet or dry conditions
- Excellent rear dry grip and feel when the tyre slips under hard acceleration.
- 2CT compound used on the front tire to enhance corner grip without compromising longevity
- 2CT+ compound on rear tire reduces sidewall flex at lean and increases corner exit stability
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.