Introducing the Michelin Pilot Road 4 Front Motorcycle TyresPilot Road 4 superior wet-weather performance
- Michelin Pilot Road 4 motorcycle tyres stop shorter in the wet vs. the leading competitive sport touring tyres on the market today. Their superior wet weather performance also beats their predecessors, the Michelin Pilot Road 3
- This means a safer ride for you, your family and your friends, so you can focus on having more fun riding the corners because these tyres have your back.
Longest tread life in its class
- Are you sick of tyres that perform well but don't last the distance, these tyres sole that issue
- The new Michelin PR4 tyres have up to 20% longer tread life than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres, even with their superior breaking performance
- 2 Compound Technology with all new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23°F to 113°F
- New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.