Michelin Anakee 3 Rear Tyres
The replacement for the crowd favorite Anakee 2 rear tyres has arrived! Michelin has vastly improved the Anakee in many ways including wear, feedback and wet weather performance. The Michelin Anakee 3 Rear Tyres are a further blend of long tread life, balance and rugged adventure.
- - Performance that lasts mile after mile with a new silica tread compound yields even more mileage compared to MICHELIN® Anakee® 2 tyres
- - Excellent handling and optimal performance whether riding solo or with a pillion, thanks to a more rigid tyre casing and innovative tread.¹
- - The new reference in terms of longevity in the trail segment: At least 25% longer life than the Metezeler Tourance EXP/EXP M²
- - A unique design that will give your bike a touch of class.
- - Innovative tread pattern inhibits irregular wear patterns, while evacuating water, dirt and mud
- - Transverse grooves efficiently evacuate water for dependable wet-weather grip
- - Beveled lateral grooves help shed mud and gravel when riding off-road
- - Enhanced ride qualities and tire architecture engineered for easy maneuverability and precise handling
- - Amazing stability and rider feedback, thanks to a new high-rigidity casing
- - Indented tread grooves help to provide consistent lateral grip even as the tire wears
- - Excellent wet traction and an innovative silica tread compounds offer the best balance between grip and durability
- - Distinctive tread pattern pulls water away from the contact patch
Note: Anakee 3 tyres are Bias Ply unless otherwise noted (e.g. 110/80R19 59H is a Radial Tyre). TT indicates Tube Type Tyre.
Available in the following sizes:
|ANAKEE 3 120/90S-17 64S|
|ANAKEE 3 130/80H-17 65H|
|ANAKEE 3 140/80-17 69H|
|ANAKEE 3 150/70-17 70H|
|ANAKEE 3 150/70-17 70V|
|ANAKEE 3 170/60-R17 72V|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.