Dainese Wave 11 D1 Air Back Protector
The highest levels of protection, light weight, ergonomics, and ventilation distinguish the Dainese Wave D1 Air racing back protector developed from competitive motorcycle racing’s greatest champions. Homologated to EN 1621.2 Standard Level 2, this back protector has rigid external corrugated plates for better impact energy distribution and a lightweight core made of aluminum honeycomb and Crash Absorb. Ergonomics and riding comfort are guaranteed thanks to jointed pads, a patented lumbar support joint, perforated structure, the use of breathable fabrics, and ample volume adjustment possibilities.
Back protector certified to EN 1621.2/2014 Standard (Lev. 2)
- External polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure
- Aluminum honeycomb frame and Crash Absorb
- Lumbar band with double adjustment strap
- Liner in thermoformed polyurethane foam
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Lumbar joint
- Liner inside back in polyester mesh fabric
- Lumbar strip liner and braces in double jersey
- External perforated pad
- Type 1S: 37-42 cm shoulder to waist
- Type 11: 40-45 cm shoulder to waist
- Type 12: 43-48 cm shoulder to waist
- Type 13: 46-51 cm shoulder to waist
- MD: 85-91 cm waist measurement
- LG: 91-97 cm waist measurement
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Raceway Motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.