Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT Tire Combo includes ONE Front and ONE Rear Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT tire with the following features:
Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT Tire:
The Michelin Pilot Road 4 - Feel more secure, whatever the conditions.
Yet another sport touring radial tire breakthrough from Michelin: With Michelin's Pilot Road 4 tires on your motorcycle, you'll ride with more confidence - rain or shine, hot or cold, city or highway.
- Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires stop faster in the wet than any other tires in the category - proven in independent tests (tests conducted in 2013 by Dekra Test Centre in Ladoux, France).
- The Michelin Pilot Road 4 brakes 17% shorter than its closest competitor on wet pavement and even better on slippery wet surfaces thanks to Michelin XST+ sipes technology.
- All of which means riding in the rain should feel safer, more secure, and a lot less stressful.
- Thanks to improved 2CT technology, the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 lasts 20% longer than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires (according internal tests).
- Over the long run, that adds up to fewer tire changes and a lower total cost of ownership.
Grips the road in virtually all conditions:
- All-new silica-charged rubber compounds were developed for the Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires.
- These compounds are specially formulated to provide excellent grip on a wide range of road surfaces, including painted lines and pedestrian crossings.
- This makes it easier for you to ride with confidence in virtually all conditions.
Pilot Road 4 GT - Michelin 2AT provides extra stability for heavier loads:
- Whether you are riding your GT-class bike solo, 2-up or with luggage, you'll appreciate the added stability provided by Michelin's new 2AT technology.
- With Michelin 2AT technology, your heavy touring bike will feel stable and secure in both straight line and cornering situations.
- The new Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT tire has been successfully homologated on the BMW R 12000 RT.
Michelin XST+ X-Sipes Technology - The new XST generation! Patented sipes and integrated water reservoirs allow the Michelin XST X-Sipe Technology to deliver exceptional grip on wet roads. XST+ technology includes transverse sipes to improve wet braking and chamfers added to the sipe edges to help prevent abnormal wear in extreme conditions. The transverse sipes allow the front tire to break the water film and ensure outstanding braking in wet weather.
Michelin 2CT Two Compound Technology - Michelin 2CT dual-compound technology successfully accomplishes two conflicting ideals: wear resistance in the centre of the tread, and grip on the shoulders. The rubber compound in the center is harder to withstand aggressive acceleration and braking. The rubber compound in the shoulder is softer to maximize grip on the lean angle.
Michelin 2AT Dual Angle Technology - For a more stable and comfortable ride. Michelin's patented new 2AT Dual Angle Technology is a revolutionary design architecture for motorcycle tires that delivers the stiffness you need for heavier touring bikes, and the comfort you desire for the long ride. Michelin 2AT uniquely combines elements of both bias and radial tire designs during the manufacturing process in order to deliver the best of both worlds: the extra load carrying capacity of bias and the riding please of a radial.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.