Kabuto Aeroblade III Linea Helmet
Developed in a wind tunnel, with lightweight composite construction and designed for all day comfort, the Kabuto Aeroblade III is loaded with features. Sharing the same SAF quick-change shield as the Kaburo FF-5V Helmets makes riding in any weather as close to fog-free as it gets. When the temperature rises a CoolMax interior and adjustable ventilation with side outlet trim will keep you cool and is easily removed for cleaning. Patented Wake Stabilizer anti-buffeting technology allows high speed and long distance riding without the fatigue of fighting the wind.
Note: The Aeroblade III has a fairly round internal shape. It is ideal for people who need more ear and temple room but conversely it is less suitable for those who need more room in the forehead area.
- Advanced Composite Technology (A.C.T.) shell material
- Dual density impact absorption liner
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T and Snell 2010 standards
- Three (3) shell sizes
- Wake stabilizer
- Head ventilation system
- Eyeglass friendly cheek pads
- Side Outlet Trim
- SAF Face shield system
- Pinlock ready face shield and insert lens included
- Detachable and washable interiors (inner pad, cheek pads and chinstrap covers)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.