GEOMAX MX32 MX 31 motorcycle tyres
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control of your motorcycle tyres.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the motorcycle tyre carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tyre design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Elimination of Tie-bar Design enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions.
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX32 have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts.
- Knob Placement: Newly improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress on your new motorcycle tyres.
Buy the GEOMAX MX32 MX 31 motorcycle tyres online or instore at Raceway Motorcycles in Niddrie, Melbourne
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.