The front tire uses a dual-compound to provide grip in all riding modes and the parallel S-shaped grooves provide optimal cornering force.
The rear tire uses a new triple-compound to provide stronger traction and the L-shaped grooves enhance shock absorption.
3D-CTDM (Comprehensive Tire Design Method) is an advanced tire design technology that enables dynamic, three-dimensional simulations of tire performance at all lean angles. Z-rated.The Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20 Motorcycle Tire is Moto GP technology for everyone! Using new patterns and new compounds, in the S20 Bridgestone offers durability and long wear life while improving grip performance at both high temperatures and low temperatures, for example: just after the start of a race or in wet conditions. The Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20 Motorcycle Tire features Bridgestone's 3LC (3 Layer Compound) Optimized Tread Pattern Design which helped achieve high levels of both wear life and grip performance.
- UltraHigh Performance Radials designed to achieve high handling performance and easier cornering using new tread patterns and construction technology from MotoGP
- High grip levels from new rubber compounds work in a wider range of temperatures
- Achieves a high level of wet performance by adopting new tread patterns and rubber compounds
- Dual Compound (3LC) is used for both front and rear tires
- Contact patch is optimized to improve contact with the road
- Performance is maintained throughout the life of the tire
- Technologies used include: MonoSpiral Belt, Silica Rich EX, RC Polymer and Nano ProTech to achieve high levels of allaround sport bike performance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.