Airoh ST-701 slash helmet
The helmet ST 701 is the new full-face helmet in two shell sizes, which is suitable for sporty and recreational riders alike. The outer shell is made of HPC composite fibers, which allow significant weight reduction, making the ST 701 one of the lightest helmets in its category; the EPS inner shell has also been the subject of extensive technical studies, resulting in four different densities that ensure the highest safety standards. Advanced aerodynamics, a powerful inner ventilation system, extra wide field of vision visor with special positioning to prevent fogging, a fold-up sun visor and Pinlock® inner lens are just a few of the technical features that give this product complete and strong personality.
- Material: HPC (High Performance Composite)
- Weight: from 1400 g (+ - 50 g)
- Helmet shell: 2 shell sizes (XS-S-M and L-XL-XXL)
- Ventilation: top, rear, chin guard
- Visor: racing visor, tool-free and quick change, extra wide field of view, scratch-resistant, UV-resistant, pinlock system, block system
- Sun visor: yes
- Inner lining: removable, washable, anti-allergic
- Closure system: double-D
- included accessories: Windstopper, Pinlock visor, nose guard
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.