Michelin Starcross MS3 - motorcycle dirt tyres
Winner of the MX3 World Championship with Julien Bill in 2011 Winner of Worldwide Championship 85cc with Brian Hsu and MX2 European Championship with Mel Pocok in 2012 For Michelin’s MX1 and MX2 World Championship sponsored riders the Starcross MS3 motorcycle dirt tyres are the choice for soft terrain. Especially for cornering performance and turn-in precision under braking the Michelin Starcross MS3 is absolutely outstanding.
- The StarCross MS3 motorcycle tyres is for soft to intermediate terrain.
- Designed with serious racers in mind, and feature a reversible tread pattern that clearly shows when to reverse the tyre on the rim.
- With mirror image knobs, the Michelin MS3 motorcycle tire provides equal traction in both directions on a wide range of terrain.
- Featuring a flexible tread pattern that minimizes rebound on rough tracks and helps keep the motorcycle dirt tyres in contact with the ground.
- M-block knob pattern with reinforced scoop-like knobs that are widely spaced with staggered shoulder knobs for superb cornering action.
- Super-stiff sidewalls for high-impact shock absorption on impact.
- Note:-Sold individually.
|80/100-21 51M Starcross MS3|
|100/90-19 57M Starcross MS3|
|110/100-18 64M Starcross MS3|
|110/90-19 62M Starcross MS3|
|120/90-18 65M Starcross MS3|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other raceway motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.